Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Research paper is genuine, research oriented and unpublished, and does not include any type of content which contradicts with basic Islamic beliefs.
- Research paper is prepared following HEC ethics guidelines and not submitted to any other journal for publishing.
- The topic statement of the research paper is in both English and Urdu languages.
- Abstract of the research paper consists of at least 200 words in English language is also submitted along with the research paper.
- Keywords of the research paper in English language should be included soon after English language abstract before final submission.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2013 "DOCX" document file format.
- The in text references and bibliography are prepared following the Chicago Manual of style.
- I solemnly agree to pay the publishing fee (Rs.10,000 for Pakistan based Authors or USD 100 for foreign Authors) after the successful completion of the foreign review, failing to do so will result in a lifetime ban from the journal.
All research articles must pass through two (one International and one Local) double-blind peer reviews before publication.
The rights of publication should be transferred to Majallah-e-Talim o Tahqiq by the author(s) of the research paper before the publication of the research paper in order to spread the published research papers to a maximum number of readers by the Center.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.